Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Keep looking

I would just like to recomend to those of you who have not yet bought me a birthday gift that you can continue to look back at my list, for it is ever growing. My birthday has since passed and I am now 25 but I am leaving my birthday season open all year this year. For those of you who don't do well with dead lines you now have 365 days to catch up. Of course the birthday list can be transferable to christmas, easter, and any other holiday one wishes to celebrate with gift giving.

In other news, my birthday was one of the best I have ever had. I happend to have very good reason to head out to Manitoba for a short weekend visit. I flew out on my birthday and was back the monday after. I would like to thank all involved for making this one of the best birthdays I can remember. There was even a cake and small but wonderfull surprise party. The last time I had a surprise birthday party was when I was five. My family brought me over to my Uncle and aunts (found out later we went there just in case my Aunt went into labour with my younger cousin, that way my folks could just stay cause they were going to care for the rest of the kids. She did go into labour) and there it was all these yellow decorations. Even the cake was yellow with a cute littl girl in red pockadot dress, napkins, plates, standing decoration on the table all the same theme. They had a special chair in the living room for me to sit in while I opened my gifts, streamers coming down from the ceiling on all four corners of the chair. Don't remember what I got just that I felt like the most loved little girl ever. Both these partys will be rememberd forever. 5 and twenty years later, 25.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home